Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Rasmalai (Rasgulla)


Hi Everyone... Hope you tried my previous recipe... today am going to add a recipe for Rasmalai... hmm it's my husband's favorite sweet dish.... I have already showed you how to make rasgulla in my previous post (Rasgulla)... So let's start with the process of making yummy rasmalai... 

Below is the Recipe...



First make the Rasgulla, the recipe I have posted in my previous post - Link . The ingredients needed for Rasmalai is

Milk - 3 cups
Sugar - 2 ½ tablespoon
Cardamon - a pinch powdered
Almond & Pistachio - a tablespoon to garnish

First prepare the Rasgulla and then in a pan pour the Milk and let it boil... stir occasionally... Let the milk get reduced to around 2 cups... add the cardamon powder and mix well... take the Rasgulla and press it a bit to remove the syrup from it and add it into the milk... let it cool for few minutes and then garnish it with Pistachio and Almonds... Refrigerate it and serve chilled...

1 comment: